Straumann UK invites you to rock out this summer at one of the most instrumental roadshows UK dentistry has ever seen. They will have you jamming to the tune of digital success as they unveil a number of exciting developments to their digital solutions portfolio.
For 10 days in July the ‘Straumann Juggernaut’ will play host to the Digital Performance ‘rock n roll’ themed tour, taking to the road and visiting seven locations across the UK. The highly-anticipated rock fest will showcase to clinicians, tech-nicians and CDTs the potential to amplify their career with the NEW synchronised digital workflow from Straumann® CARES® Digital Solutions.
This epic roadshow, is a result of Straumann’s commitment to ensure clinicians, technicians and CDT have everything they need for every step of the treatment pathway. Audiences can expect to see exclusive performances from headlines acts such as Case Planning & Guided Surgery, Digital Impressions, Lab Scanners, In-Lab & Centralised Milling, 3D Printing and Scan & Shape.
ROCK OUT TO DIGITAL…
The new and exciting Straumann® CARES® Digital Solutions offers the complete digital workflow to help achieve pre-cision and efficiency, together with the peace of mind of Straumann’s quality, reliability and service. Combining inter-connected software platforms, open and fully validated workflows alongside a wide variety of materials to offer - Strau-mann® CARES® Digital Solutions is a true benchmark in digital dentistry.
• CASE PLANNING & GUIDED SURGERY - The workflow between coDiagnostiX™ and Straumann® CARES® Visual is completely seamless with DWOS Synergy™. Transfer coDiagnostiX™ implant planning to CARES® Visual and receive the restorative plan from the lab technician. Provides complete data visualisation to achieve real-time surgical and restorative case planning.
• INTRA-ORAL SCANNING - Designed for high performance, ease of use and optimal patient comfort, the extremely compact Straumann® CARES® IO Scanner and Straumann® CARES® IO Portable Scanner allows clinicians to quickly and easily create digital impression data that can be used to design and produce effective prosthodontic solutions. 3Shape TRIOS® Wireless Intraoral Scanners enhances patient experience, reduces chair-time and unlocks the widest range of treatment opportunities. Backed by continuous software updates, upgradable hardware and add-on treat-ment modules, the 3Shape TRIOS® 3 range of intraoral scanners offers accurate, ultra-fast, powder-free scanning.
• LAB SCANNERS - Straumann® CARES® 3Series and 7Series Desktop Scanners effectively combine proven and estab-lished scanning process with the latest computer technology in an elegant, functional design, to accurately scan models and impressions. The scanners combine proven laser triangulation technology with three or five axes of free-dom and are embedded with a powerful PC and several DWOS applications.
• IN-HOUSE MILLING & 3D PRINTING - Straumann offers the capability of milling custom dental prosthetics in-house via the flexible Straumann® CARES® Series Milling Units (C, D & M Series). Additionally, the Straumann® CARES® P Series 3D Printer sets a new standard in 3D printing for labs, offering speed and reliability specially tailored to satisfy the highest demands in both the practice and laboratory.
• OUTSOURCED PRODUCTION – The Straumann® CARES® Centralised Milling facility operates as an extension of the modern laboratory, with state-of-the art equipment and validated workflows. There is a comprehensive range of products to choose from, including one-step restorations, customised abutments, screw-retained bridges and bars, copings, bridge frameworks as well as full contour crowns and bridges. Alongside this, Straumann offer a variety of materials including multiple glass ceramics, zirconia available in numerous shades and translucencies, cobalt chrome, titanium and polymers.
By adding an all-encompassing digital dimension to their portfolio Straumann have added a completely new vibe to their offering – they’re more than a dental implant company, they’re your digital solutions partner.
Audiences will be driven wild by the great product deals, insightful presentations and hands-on demonstrations on offer at the Straumann Digital Performance Tour. Plus, with exclusive backstage access to the live music and entertainment on offer, and after parties scheduled at selected locations, the Straumann Digital Performance Tour promises to be a must-attend event for any technician, CDT or clinician looking to enhance their digital offering in 2017 and beyond.
• 10TH – 11TH JULY
• 13TH – 14TH JULY
• 17TH – 18TH JULY
Don’t miss the opportunity to see these fantastic innovations at the Straumann Digital Performance Tour. FREE to attend places are limited - to book your place visit straumanndigitalperformance.co.uk, or visit Straumann at TDS / DTS on Stand B10 or call 01293 651230.
Facebook: Straumann UK Twitter: @StraumannUK #digitalperformancetour