During 2017, an increasing number of practices successfully transferred their existing payment plan patients with another plan provider to a practice-branded solution with Patient Plan Direct (PPD), cumulatively saving hundreds of thousands of pounds in costs.
This trend continues in 2018.
PPD asked the practices that made this transition in 2017 to explain their primary reasons for making the move, which are shared below.
Do any of these reasons resonate with you and your practice?
Would you like to find out more about how PPD can help you to significantly improve your practice’s profitability by making this move, whilst still benefiting from a first-class, award-winning service?
If so, you can book an exploratory call by emailing or calling the PPD team:
Here are the five primary reasons practices that made the move to PPD from their previous plan provider in 2017 expressed…
- Huge Cost Savings – Increasing Practice Profits
PPD’s administration fee (only £1.28 per patient per month, including Worldwide Dental A&E Cover) can prove to be up to over 65% lower cost than other plan providers administration charges.
- Their previous plan providers branding
Some practices commented they were left feeling confused about their previous providers branding / re-branding, opting to make the move to not only cut costs, but take control of their own payment plans and patient relationships in the future.
- A First-Class Worldwide Dental A&E Cover for Patients
(Included in PPD’s £1.28 admin fee)
The Worldwide Dental A&E cover* for patients included with PPD’s service includes cover for the placement, repair or replacement of implants following an accident at no additional cost to patients (This is only an option with some other providers at an additional cost to patients).
PPD’s cover also includes:
- Treatment following an accident
- Emergency treatment whilst away from home
- Emergency out of hours call out costs
- Mouth Cancer diagnosis, fixed benefit payment of £2,500
- Contribution towards plan costs following redundancy
- Hands On Support with a Simple Transfer Process
Patient retention and/or extensive administration needn’t be a concern thanks to our fully supported and refined process, which makes the transfer quick and simple for both your practice and your patients.
- Professional and Personable Service
PPD is not a huge corporate organisation. Your practice will not just be another fish in the sea when you opt to work with PPD. Our passionate team of field-based managers all have past experience of working in practice, both in clinical and management roles, ensuring we can relate to your everyday challenges and support, train, and advise your team to reach your practice’s payment plan objectives.
We encourage you to watch our transfer success video, documenting one practices positive experience of making the move from their previous provider to PPD.
If you’re heading to the Dentistry Show at the NEC in a few weeks’ time on either the 18th or 19th of May, you can visit the PPD team at stand H74.
* The Worldwide Dental A&E Cover for patients included with Patient Plan Direct’s service is underwritten by Hiscox – one of the UK’s leading insurers. The full policy wording, terms and limits are available from www.patientplandirect.co.uk