Below you will find some of the top news and blogs posted on GDPUK, week commencing 6th November.
1. At LMC Conference, doctors will vote on GPs leaving the NHS https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2771-gps-to-vote-on-leaving-nhs
2. BDIA takes initiative towards Brexit https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2776-bdia-leads-initiative-on-brexit
3 .MPs debate child oral health https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2778-mps-debate-child-oral-health
4. @DentistGoneBadd posts a serious blog https://www.gdpuk.com/news/bloggers/entry/2037-dentistry-is-not-immune-from-harbouring-sexual-abuse-we-must-be-vigilant-too
5. Portsmouth graduate wins student of the year award https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2780-portsmouth-graduate-wins-student-of-the-year-award
6. Coca-Cola ‘threatened to cut investment’ over sugar tax https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2779-coca-cola-threatened-to-cut-investment-over-sugar-tax
7. Enough is enough: BDA demolish case for ARF levels https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/2770-enough-is-enough-bda-demolish-case-for-arf-levels
Jonny Jacobs is the Sales & Marketing Manager at GDPUK.
GDPUK.com is the largest online community for dentists and dental professionals in the UK with 10,000 members. GDPUK publishes dental news and blogs centred on dentistry. GDPUK is also well known for its active forum, where dentists discuss, inform, learn and engage with each other every day. On average there are over 600 different contributors to the forum every month. Membership of the site is free. For more information please get in contact.
Jonny Jacobs on LinkedIn