- Published: Tuesday, 22 February 2011 12:33
- Written by News Editor
- Hits: 2808
| According to the Chicago Dental Society the strangest request any of their members had received was: ‘Can you give my dog braces?’ It surveyed more than 300 members to find out the strangest dental requests they'd ever received from patients. The survey was conducted for the Chicago Dental Society's 146th annual Midwinter Meeting, this February 24-26.
2) "Can I keep the teeth you pull out of my mouth? I’d like to make a necklace out of them."
3) "May I have an emergency cleaning visit? It’s my high school reunion and I need a bright, white smile to face my old boyfriend."
4) "Will you give me local anesthesia in my lips? I’m going in for permanent "lipstick" tattoos on my lips, and would like to avoid the pain."
5) "I just broke off my engagement. Can you prepare my tooth so that I can keep the diamond in it?"
6) "Pull all my teeth, and just give me dentures."
7) "I will pay you or your hygienist to floss my teeth at my office every day."
8) "Can you ID this set of dentures left in the bathroom of the bar I work at?"
9) "Please wire my mouth shut to aid in my diet."
10) "Can you extract my tooth without anesthesia?"
You need to be logged in to leave comments.