- Published: Friday, 27 November 2020 17:56
- Written by News Editor
- Hits: 1345
The following have been elected by postal ballot to seats on the BDA board
- Eastern: Jason Stokes
- North West: John Edwards
- West Midlands: Eddie Crouch
- Wales: Tim Harker
- UK-wide: Tony Kilcoyne and Lauren Harrhy
The results for the BDA board (Principal Executive Committee) elections for the 2021-23 triennium are now in:
- Wales: Tim Harker (Wales election results) (Wales scrutineers’ report)
- UK-wide: Tony Kilcoyne and Lauren Harrhy (UK-wide election results) (UK-wide scrutineers’ report). Lauren Harrhy, by virtue of winning a by-election held alongside the annual election, will serve from 27 November until 31 December 2022.
New PEC members will take up their mandate on 1 January 2021 alongside the other sitting members.
The BDA members have spoken....Dear All,
Can I just formally thank all those who voted for me to return to the BDA PEC Board after my resignation regarding serious concerns raised, now with a very clear mandate, where the members gave me the highest number of votes for a UK seat.
That may not be so obvious from the official BDA press release.....
You need to be logged in to leave comments.