2 minutes reading time
Visit Astek Innovations on stand K165 at the @DentalShowcase
Astek Innovations is an award winning manufacturer of dental products which are designed in the UK and distributed to over 60 countries. The product range reflects Astek’s core values of quality, value and performance.
With dental teams as their ultimate customers Astek Innovations strives to ensure they constantly take feedback and requests for products under the Astek brand. From the initial idea there is a rigorous process that follows. Meticulous development and extensive testing by the product design engineers and experienced dentists, ensure that all of Astek’s products meet the highest levels of clinical performance demanded by modern dentists and they all meet or exceed the latest ISO and CE standards.
Astek Innovations’ range includes:
- The Pro-Tip Turbo, a disposable three in one syringe nozzle, a highly regarded advancement in the delivery of clean, dry air. A double chamber design separates air and water and with a new design configuration the air is propelled at a greater velocity. With converters to fit a wide range of syringes the Pro Tip Turbo is a great addition to dental practices.
- The award winning InSafe safety syringe system provides complete protection from the beginning of the dental procedure through to the disposal of the needle. The specially designed syringe protects the needle at all times and its partnering sharps container removes the contaminated needle in complete safety. The inSafe system is fully compliant with EU & HSE Safer Sharps regulations
- Pro-Matrix is a disposable and versatile matrix band, which can be used with all restorative materials in all quadrants.
- The Alma range of Prosthetics Instruments which facilitates the production of highly accurate dentures. Comprising the Alma Denture Gauge, Wax Tray System, Alginate Syringe, Bite Gauge and Bite Plane this highly acclaimed range helps the construction of accurate dentures. The range is used and recommended by leading Dentists, Dental Technicians and teaching schools.
- Pegasus Range of Consumables which includes Transform Heat Mouldable Impression Trays. Made from a strong thermo-plastic Transform trays give excellent primary impressions and also address the challenges of taking impressions with improved morphology where unusual soft tissue, bone shape and tooth position exists. Other recent additions to the Pegasus range are the disposable Face Visor with a fully autoclavable frame and the autoclavable bib holder.
Astek Innovations are delighted to be exhibiting at BDIA Dental Showcase which gives them the opportunity to give demonstrations of their product range.
Visit us at BDIA Dental Showcase Stand K165