It’s an exciting time for the dental profession, with research showing that nearly 70% of dentists are looking to expand their businesses within the next five years.* This makes attending BDIA Dental Showcase the ideal opportunity to find out what’s new in dentistry.
This event is to be held on 22-24 October at the NEC in Birmingham. With over 350 manufacturers and service providers exhibiting you have hands-on access to the latest innovations and can take advantage of a range of exclusive show offers. This is one reason why last year, 73% of visitors made purchases during, or as a direct result of attending the event.
There is a lot to learn too. This year’s event sees the introduction of the new Dietary Zone, supported by The Dairy Council, which explores the latest thinking in the links between diet and oral health. Your team can also experience and learn from lively mini lectures and gain practical business advice that can be taken back into dental practices and laboratories across the country helping them stay ahead in today’s increasingly competitive market.
- Exploring new horizons – presented by mydentist
- Exciting innovations that will change the way you practice dentistry –presented by DirectaDentist
- Quick, straight smiles from Cast and SmileTRU – presented by SmileTRU/Cast
- Producing and maintaining a perfect finish on anterior restorations – presented by Oral B
- Cerezen clinical trial overview – presented by CerezenTM
- Better understanding of how banks assess lending propositions – presented by Lloyds Bank
- Ergonomic sitting in dental practice – presented by Salli Systems
Stephen Hancocks from the British Dental Journal said, “The BDIA Dental Showcase is a great place to find out about the latest developments that can enhance not only the practice of dentistry, but also the business of dentistry.”
The BDIA Dental Showcase is the biggest and best dental trade show in the UK – so put the date in your calendar and register now for tickets for you and your team, by visiting www.dentalshowcase.com
*Healthcare Confidence Index. Lloyds Bank. March 2015.