Providing an educational pathway that guides GDPs through a recommended sequence of courses but also affords flexibility with multiple entry points for dentists with prior educational and clinical experience. IAS Academy is pleased to announce the next course dates.
IAS Inman Aligner Hands-on Course:
- Birmingham – 3rd June 2016
- Belfast – 4th June 2016
- Manchester – 22nd July 2016
- London – 23rd September 2016
- London – 18th November 2016
IAS Clear Aligner Hands-on Course:
- London – 20th May 2016
- London – 19th August 2016
IAS Fixed Introductory Hands-On Course:
- London – 17th-18th June 2016
- London – 11th-12th November 2016
IAS Fixed Conversion Course:
- Manchester – 24th June 2016
- London – 4th November 2016
IAS Photography Hands-on Course:
- London – 24th September 2016
IAS Advanced Ortho-Restorative Course:
- London – 15th July 2016
IAS Advanced Programme:
- London – November 2016 – November 2017
Overseen by Clinical Director Professor Ross Hobson and taught by globally renowned dental professionals, IAS trainers share their extensive knowledge and expertise.
All training and follow-up support is designed to ensure professionals develop the competency and confidence to deliver safe and effective treatment to a wide range of patients.
To discover how IAS Academy could help you grow your practice, book your place on one of the above courses or for more information, contact the team today.
For more information on upcoming IAS Academy training courses,
please visit www.iasortho.com or call 0845 366 5477