We are an aesthetic dental practice with prevention being our core value. We want our patients to keep their natural teeth for life and for their smiles to be beautiful so that they can smile more …and… live life!
We are looking for a colleague to join us at our award winning Jesmond practice who:
- Shares our values
- Wants to provide the highest standard of dental treatment to a predominately private patient base.
- Wants to learn and improve to be the best.
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide:
- An excellent standard of private dental treatments (read the reviews on our website and on Facebook)
- An excellent standard of NHS treatments (read our feedback on NHS choices) - you must be on the performer list
You will be supported by a team to help you deliver an excellent level of dentistry:
- We have a very talented team here, which includes dentists who have post-graduate qualifications and interests in Endodontics, Restorative dentistry, Orthodontics and Dental Implantology.
- We have regular study club with tutorials, presentations, peer discussions and teaching by principal dentist Onkar Dhanoya (check out his CV on our website)
- We have highly qualified and experienced nurses, reception and management team.
- Our working environment reflects the standard of aesthetic treatments we provide:
- Have a look at our practice video on our website: www.honourhealth.co.uk
- We invest in the best equipment and technology: We have the Itero scanner, the EMS airflow hygiene system, we use EXACT dental software, intra oral cameras, digital radiography, clinipads and Kodak 3D imaging.
- Our surgeries are beautiful! They are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped
- We have a dedicated dental implant suite, skin sanctuary for our skin treatments, patient care co-ordinator room and decontamination room
- Find out more about us at www.honourhealth.co.uk
- Call our principal dentist Onkar Dhanoya in confidence on 07976309241 or email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org