Bembridge Dental is a modern four surgery practice located on the Isle of Wight and an opportunity has arisen for a dentist to join us. We are a growing, innovative practice with a commitment to providing an exceptional standard of care to our patients and expanding our services through development of our team.
- The practice uses all add-ons of SoE including online booking, Clinipad and the patient portal.
- Digital x-rays, intra oral cameras and rotary endodontics available to clinicians.
- Supportive team of clinicians including an Oral Surgery Specialist, dental therapist, hygienists and extended duties dental nurses.
- Practice services include IV sedation, implants, oral surgery and zoom whitening.
- We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and providing sustainable dentistry.
What we can offer you
- An established mix of NHS, private and Practiceplan patients, with excellent potential for private growth
- A choice of employed or self-employed status, depending on your preference
- Employed dentist salary dependent on experience, bonus scheme for private patients available. Target free working, no lab contributions and GDC registration covered.
- Self-employed negotiable UDA rate with amount of UDA’s negotiable. Up to 60% payment for private treatment,
- Support to achieve additional post graduate qualifications, including financial contributions.
- Full or part time available for the right person.
- Flexibility with start date, with the latest being 1st April 2020.
Performer number desired, however not essential as the practice can assist in obtaining this for the right person.
For more information please call Vanessa on 07881470938, Applications to be received by 30th September.