We are pleased to announce a new position for a part time associate dentist for our well established Independently owned mixed practice.
The successful candidate will be friendly, meticulous and team orientated and will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a superb practice with excellent equipment and facilities, and a friendly environment. We are looking for a committed and hardworking individual to join our team and assist our growth. A well-managed and long established patient list will be available as the position is to replace a departing colleague
- have at least 1-2 years post FD experience
- need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- have an excellent command of the English language and have superb communication skills
- have the ability to deliver quality customer service and have excellent people skills
- be Self Employed
- be keen to develop skills in private dentistry, supplemented by postgraduate education.
- NHS performer number
- GDC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Valid Immunisations (Hep B)
- DBS (previously known as CRB)
- CPD certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- 2 references
About the position:
Independent Practice. 3 days per week, (can be flexible on which days) 8.30am-5:30pm. 4500 UDAs. Competitive UDA rate. 50/50 private and labs. Great private opportunity. Superb practice with excellent equipment and facilities, and a friendly environment. Practice situated in affluent area. Dentist inheriting an existing list. All specialisms welcome. Practice provides cosmetic treatment, implants and orthodontics. 4 surgery dental practice. Full clinical support available. Computerised R4 clinical+, all surgeries have air con units. Onsite digital X rays, intra oral cameras and rotary endo. Staff parking available.