Please ensure that you abide by the Forum Rules:
- However, GDPUK believes there is a strong benefit in dentists sharing this sort of information, for their own education, for advice of colleagues. GDPUK believes this sharing of this anonymous data will lead to benefit for the patient, but must be done responsibly and in a professional way.
- Do not forward copyrighted material to the forum unless you have permission to do so.You may link to other information published on the web by use of the relevant URL.
- If you do use information not your own, give proper credit.
- Always remember that anything posted to this [private] group must be considered to be in the public domain, please take care not to write anything which could be considered libellous. The ease of copying postings means any message can be circulated very quickly to anyone.
- Opinions expressed in this group are those of the author and are the sole responsibility of the author. They do not necessarily reflect those of anyone else associated with the group.
Moderator and group owner is Dr Tony Jacobs BDS. In the event of any dispute, the ruling of the owner is final. These rules modified 13th January 2013.
To see Terms and Conditions agreed when registering on the site, click here